RSVP here to attend: http://www.meetup.com/Digital-Cinema/events/136449492/
Topics for this meet up:
Shooting green screen on the RED EPIC with Kino Flo 4×4 light banks, ARRI T1 1000 watt fresnels and ARRI M18 HMI lighting.
1. What color temperature lights are best to work with while shooting green screen on the RED EPIC
2. What iso setting and REDcode compression ratios to chose for optimal performance
3. Black calibration of the sensor: when/how to apply it and how long it takes.
4. 2k/3k sensor cropping on the RED EPIC and how it affects light setup, camera placement and studio choice
5. Shooting high speed on green screen and managing noise and low light due to higher shutter speeds
6. Light planning for different shooting scenarios
7. Ideal placement of talent on Chroma Key Green or Digital Green backdrops
8. How to solve noise issues while shooting with Tungsten light sources
9. Using a light meter to even out the light on the backdrop
10. Ideal diffusion gels for maximum light transmission
11. Chroma key pulling in After Effects, FCPX
Refreshments will be on hand.
This is a PAID meetup. Please contact Andrae Palmer at (954) 593-0411 or andrae at facetmedia dot com for other payment options if you don’t have a Paypal account.