Director: Edgar Esteves
Filmed this inside and outside of We The Best Studios in Miami on Wednesday May 23rd, 2012. Shot on Canon 5D. FACETMEDIA provided the brand new ARRI Fresnel 1000 watt and Kino Flo 4 foot by 4 bank light kits. Two of the ARRI Fresnels were used to light the outside street scene. Inside of the studio we used one bank of Kino Flo’s.
Andrae Palmer color graded this music video in Davinci Resolve. August, 2011.
We shot this music video in March, 2011 for Solo World Entertainment on the RED One at Art Institute Fort Lauderdale. Director Cashish Carrie. Dominic Easter Director of Photography. Andrae Palmer also color graded part of this music video as well as being Digital Image Technician. FACETMEDIA provided RED One camera and lenses.
The team & I shot rapper Ace Hood’s “2-12-12” off his ‘Starvation’ mix tape late last night in and outside We The Best studio in Miami. We put those brand new ARRI T1 1000 watt fresnels and Kino Flo 4 foot by 4 banks lights to work. The music video is directed by the hottest upcoming director in South Florida, Edgar Esteves. Check out his work on http://www.edgaresteves.com
Our RED EPIC cameras and lenses filmed this music video which was officially released on MTV Jams and MTV 2 Sucker Free Countdown. Director is Edgar Esteves and Producer is Carlos Nunez. Dan Reinecke was the Director of Photography. Andrae Palmer was involved with the project as camera technician.
FACETMEDIA provided the RED EPIC camera and RED Pro Prime lenses for this shoot and Andrae Palmer also worked on the music video as Camera Operator. Directed by Ronnie Bahamon. DP Stephen Brevig. Shot on December 18th, 2011 at Gold Rush in Miami.
Still waiting on most of these music videos to be edited and released. When they are completed, will update the blog with links to the finished music videos. FACETMEDIA provided the cameras to all the music videos listed below. We also were on location supporting the shoots mostly as Digital Image Technician and in some cases First AC (Focus Puller) / camera operator such as the Timbaland and Daryela “Loose Control” music video.
1. Mia Rey featuring Yung Berg “Put It On Ya” shot at M3 studios in Miami on Sunday April 15, 2012. Director is Edgar Esteves. DP is Dan Reinecke. Shot on RED One camera with Zeiss Super Speed lenses.
2. Yung Berg “Private Dancer” shot on Saturday April 14th, 2012. Director is Edgar Esteves. Shot on two RED EPIC cameras with both Canon and Zeiss Super Speed lenses.
3. Money Sick “On Me” shot on April 1st, 2012. Director is Edgar Esteves. DP is Dan Reinecke. Shot on RED EPIC camera with Canon lenses.
4. Daryela featuring Timbaland “Loose Control” shot on March 30th, 2012 in the streets of Little Havana, Sweat Records in Little Haiti and The Hit Factory. Shot on the RED EPIC camera with RED Pro Prime lenses. The director is Harris Hodovic from Stuttgart, Germany (Weare8 Films).
5. Ace Hood “Hallucinations” shot at Studione1 in downtown Fort Lauderdale on Friday February 14th, 2012 with the RED One camera and RED Pro Prime lenses.
6. Jordan Hollywood “F’ed Up” shot on Sunday February 11th, 2012 with the RED EPIC camera and Zeiss Super Speed lenses at NFL super star Bryant McKinnie’s mansion. Director is Edgar Esteves.
7. Lil Scrappy “Helicopter” featuring Rolls Royce Rizzy shot on Sunday January 15th, 2012. Director Edgar Esteves. DP Dan Reinecke. Shot on the RED EPIC camera with RED Pro Prime lenses.
This is the finished music video for “Smiling” by Hi-Rez. It was directed by Carlos Nuñez, and some of the scenes were filmed with our RED Epic camera and RED 18-50mm lens.