Date/Time: October 5th, 2013 from 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
Location: FACETMEDIA Studio. 5821 Rodman Street, Hollywood, FL. 33023.
Price is $100 per person. RSVP to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/Digital-Cinema/events/136598752/
1. How to Build a RED EPIC and RED One CAMERA
2. HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Build Your Own RED EPIC and RED One Camera, HDRx, a New Way to Expose the Film
3. RED Storage media, transfer times and DIT (Digital Image Technician) purpose/gear/software that’s needed.
DITs Demystified: The Transformative Role of Digital Imaging Technicians on Set
http://www.studiodaily.com/store/webinars/dits-demystified-the-transformative-role-of-digital-imaging-technicians-on-set.html <— Great presentation video that explains the role of the DIT and how he works with a Director of Photography to attain the best possible images. You will have to register to view the video.
4. How to expose a scene properly with the RED Epic and RED One camera
5. HANDS-ON PRACTICE: SHOOTING with RED
6. Post Workflow: Ingest RED footage, transcoding in REDCine-X, conforming for color grading
– And many more…
Refreshments will be on hand. Breakfast and lunch served.
If you don’t use Paypal please contact me for other payment options.
email: andrae at facetmedia dot com