Still waiting on most of these music videos to be edited and released. When they are completed, will update the blog with links to the finished music videos. FACETMEDIA provided the cameras to all the music videos listed below. We also were on location supporting the shoots mostly as Digital Image Technician and in some cases First AC (Focus Puller) / camera operator such as the Timbaland and Daryela “Loose Control” music video.
1. Mia Rey featuring Yung Berg “Put It On Ya” shot at M3 studios in Miami on Sunday April 15, 2012. Director is Edgar Esteves. DP is Dan Reinecke. Shot on RED One camera with Zeiss Super Speed lenses.
2. Yung Berg “Private Dancer” shot on Saturday April 14th, 2012. Director is Edgar Esteves. Shot on two RED EPIC cameras with both Canon and Zeiss Super Speed lenses.
3. Money Sick “On Me” shot on April 1st, 2012. Director is Edgar Esteves. DP is Dan Reinecke. Shot on RED EPIC camera with Canon lenses.
4. Daryela featuring Timbaland “Loose Control” shot on March 30th, 2012 in the streets of Little Havana, Sweat Records in Little Haiti and The Hit Factory. Shot on the RED EPIC camera with RED Pro Prime lenses. The director is Harris Hodovic from Stuttgart, Germany (Weare8 Films).
5. Ace Hood “Hallucinations” shot at Studione1 in downtown Fort Lauderdale on Friday February 14th, 2012 with the RED One camera and RED Pro Prime lenses.
6. Jordan Hollywood “F’ed Up” shot on Sunday February 11th, 2012 with the RED EPIC camera and Zeiss Super Speed lenses at NFL super star Bryant McKinnie’s mansion. Director is Edgar Esteves.
7. Lil Scrappy “Helicopter” featuring Rolls Royce Rizzy shot on Sunday January 15th, 2012. Director Edgar Esteves. DP Dan Reinecke. Shot on the RED EPIC camera with RED Pro Prime lenses.