We were honored to have Wyclef and Sandro Martelly aka T-Micky (son of the president of Haiit) in FACETMEDIA studio for the “Nou Pare” music video directed by Max Sainvil from NY. Shot on RED EPIC with Zeiss CP.2 Super Speed lenses on Friday March 28th, 2014.
Inner Circle featuring Ñengo Flow and Flo Rida “Fall In Love” music video shoot on October 28th, 2013. Directed by Dimi Bones. Stephen Brevig Director of Photography. Shot at FACETMEDIA studios in Hollywood, FL. FACETMEDIA provided DIT & Grip service, RED EPIC camera, Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 Super Speed lenses, Dana Dolly, EZ FX Jib with Extension Kit, Kino Flo, ARRI M18 HMI and ARRI T1 Fresnels.
Shot at FACETMEDIA studio in Hollywood, Florida on October 10th, 2013. Directed by Evan Winter and Produced by Alastair Waithe from FBI Films. DIT, Production service with inclusive RED EPIC, Zeiss Compact Prime CP2 Super Speed lenses, ARRI M18 HMI, Dana Dolly and EZ FX Jib provided by FACETMEDIA.
RSVP here to attend: http://www.meetup.com/Digital-Cinema/events/136449492/
Topics for this meet up:
Shooting green screen on the RED EPIC with Kino Flo 4×4 light banks, ARRI T1 1000 watt fresnels and ARRI M18 HMI lighting.
1. What color temperature lights are best to work with while shooting green screen on the RED EPIC
2. What iso setting and REDcode compression ratios to chose for optimal performance
3. Black calibration of the sensor: when/how to apply it and how long it takes.
4. 2k/3k sensor cropping on the RED EPIC and how it affects light setup, camera placement and studio choice
5. Shooting high speed on green screen and managing noise and low light due to higher shutter speeds
6. Light planning for different shooting scenarios
7. Ideal placement of talent on Chroma Key Green or Digital Green backdrops
8. How to solve noise issues while shooting with Tungsten light sources
9. Using a light meter to even out the light on the backdrop
10. Ideal diffusion gels for maximum light transmission
11. Chroma key pulling in After Effects, FCPX
Refreshments will be on hand.
This is a PAID meetup. Please contact Andrae Palmer at (954) 593-0411 or andrae at facetmedia dot com for other payment options if you don’t have a Paypal account.
Shot at FACETMEDIA studios with Fernando Lugo directing and Denis Dufresne as DP. FACETMEDIA also provided the RED EPIC camera with a set of Zeiss Compact Prime “Super Speed”, Canon L lenses and lighting.
YMCMB artist Gudda Gudda shooting a music video for his mix tape Guddaville on Tuesday February 12th at FACETMEDIA studio in Hollywood, FL. We shot on the RED EPIC camera with Zeiss Compact Prime “Super Speeds”. Rob Perez was the director and Denis Dufresne DP. Location, RED EPIC camera, lighting, lenses and DIT service provided by FACETMEDIA.
Shot at FACETMEDIA Studio and directed by Edgar Esteves. Lighting and Zeiss Compact Prime Super Speeds lenses provided by FACETMEDIA.
We’ve added this amazingly bright ARRI HMI to our lighting arsenal. The light as been compared to a ARRI 2.5K HMI Par and a ARRI 4K Fresnel by many. It’s the most powerful HMI that you can plug into a regular wall socket. The light is available for rentals in South Florida: http://www.facetmedia.com/lighting/
Directed by Fernando Lugo and Director of Photography Denis Dufresne. Shot in Homestead, Florida. RED One camera, lighting, grip and DIT services provided by FACETMEDIA.
FACETMEDIA provided studio space, lighting, RED EPIC camera and DIT services for this shoot.